1) I have two daughters, Jordyn (15) and Mackenzie (12), and husband, Chris.
2) I am currently a family law attorney and formerly a child welfare social worker…..teaching Zumba sustains sanity!
3) My brother and his family just moved to New Zealand, and will probably stay forever.
4) I played junior and collegiate tennis that paid for my undergraduate degree.
5) I love football!
6) My honeymoon was partially at Lambeau Field and I wore my wedding dress. Go Pack Go!
7) I serve on the Board of Prevent Child Abuse and would love to coordinate a "Boogie in Blue" charity event in April for Child Abuse Prevention Month.
8) Alternative Dispute Resolution is my favorite area of the law.
9) I won the ABA National Mediation Competition in 2006 as a law student, and coached the ASU law school team to win nationals in 2012.
10) I teach 4 Zumba classes per week- all of my classes have their own character/flavor and it is a privilege to share the wonderful energy members bring!